The Christmas Fair is a major fund-raiser for the ASC.As you will hear in this video from the 175th Anniversary of the Annisquam Sewing Circle. this group of dedicated woman have a history of willingly helping our community. It takes the participation of all our Members. Each Member is asked to help out as much as possible during prep week, make two crafts, bring three grabs and one baked good. The 2021 Fair will again be online so our responsibilities have changed. Several of you will be involved in Wreath decoration with Bonnie and Stevie. Prior to that there will be bow making, wiring cones and cutting greens.
How to use the Online Christmas Fair
- Once the Christmas Fair has opened you will be able to purchase the listed items. This is how it works.
- You will need to log in to WordPress using your email address. This will give Lee & Gigs the information they need. Once you have done that you will not have to do it again. You can set that up now by scrolling to the bottom of this page and clicking in the Comment box. You will be prompted to register.
- Read the following instructions. They are posted on the FaIr Page also.
- Click on an item you are interested in.
- If you wish to commit to purchasing that item – scroll down to where it says Leave a reply
- In the Comment box:
- Enter your name and a dollar amount if you are bidding on the action item.
- Otherwise, just enter your name.
- Click on: Post Comment
- That’s it.
- Click on the link above the Comment box to get back to the list of items to continue shopping.
Paper Group – Coming soonCorrespondence Members – Active Members – Associates Members – Honorary Member Application Officers In Memoriam Committees Minutes Financial Reports Hospitality – Monthly Meetings & Prep/Greens Week Bylaws Proposed 2020 Bylaw Revisions Recipe list