Christmas Greens Plan – 2021
- The wreaths are ordered and will be delivered Monday, Nov. 29th!
- Decorating will begin on Monday, Nov. 29th and continue through Friday, Dec. 3rd.
- We will be decorating in the Exchange and the Leonard Club;
- A “work” schedule will be put together early next week and will be sent to the membership – as in the past, with instructions for signing up.
- Emails and phone calls are going out daily to those who have bought wreaths in the past.
- Anyone who has not been contacted and wishes to order, and/or work, please email Stevie at [email protected].
- To date the response has been fantastic! But we always need more orders!
- Wreaths are available in two Sizes:
12” – outside dimension – 22”
16” – outside dimension – 28”
Larger sizes (24” , 30”, 36” and 48” ) available upon request.
Bows – steered by Sue Harris and Pam Saylor
Goal is 200 plus bows – so many thanks to all for your hard work which continues!
Pine Cones – Joline Hentschel volunteered to spearhead wiring.
- We count on you to collect cones for wiring!
- Please put in paper bags
- Leave in Stevie’s red barn on Walnut Street –
- Use side door!
- Please NO white pine cones – too sticky.
- Always need greens.
- Please leave on tarp on right side of the Exchange – AFTER Thanksgiving!
- No hemlock please!
- But Juniper berries are great, especially this year – as long as not falling off branch!
- As usual, Lyn Fenollosa is organizing the making of 12 trees to be sold online,
- 20 Amaryllis are growing!
- Call Bonnie at 617-283-9894 if interested in buying one or two!
Stay tuned for more info as we move forward!
AND most important of all – THANK YOU ALL for helping make this operation come to life!
Questions, Suggestions – contact Bonnie at [email protected] or [email protected]
Bonnie & Stevie, Greens Chairs